What is your job?
- Draughting and detailing components and assemblies.
- Managing and updating designs and technical drawings.
- Document management.
- Close collaboration with developers and designers.
What you should bring.
- Completed training as draughtsman (m/w) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of CAD, preferably SolidWorks.
- Competent with MS Office standard software.
- Systematic approach to work.
- Enthusiasm and ability work in team.
- Independent and autonomous approach to work.
We require job-focused thinking and business initiative.
Are you interested in this multi-faceted job and in what we can offer you? Then send your detailed application by post, with mention of your salary expectation and potential start date, to: Mrs Sabine Zwiener / sabine.zwiener(at)elcokunststoffe.de